Do you have more questions about
Perhaps the list of commonly asked questions below may help!
- What if I would like to use EntroPay, but I don't have
a credit/debit card to fund my account with?
- You'll be just fine because EntroPay now offers the bank
transfer option! With the bank transfer option you will
be able to deposit money onto your virtual VISA card and
withdraw it back to your personal bank account.
- May I have more than one EntroPay account?
- The answer is no. The reason for it is that you are able
to create multiple virtual VISA cards and use multiple funding
sources to fund those cards, so there is no need to have
more than one EntroPay account.
- Are the merchants that I pay with my EntroPay virtual
VISA able to see my personal information?
- No, they are not. In fact, when you fill out your personal
information on the web site that you are using your card
with, you don't even have to use your actual name or personal
address in the billing information that you give. However,
we do recommend that you take EntroPay's advice about choosing
to use your actual personal information, that way you won't
have any problems if the merchant/payee needs to manually
verify your information.
- Is my information safe?
- Yes. Your information is as safe as it can be when you
submit information over the internet to EntroPay's web site,
or any of the casinos that
you choose to play at that are listed on this site. Personal
information is mainly used for verification purposes whilst
dealing with the funding and other needs of your EntroPay
- Can I use my EntroPay virtual VISA like a credit card?
- This is a two part answer:
- Yes, it does have the VISA symbol and may be used
wherever VISA is accepted online or over the phone,
as though it were an actual credit card. (It is similar
to a check/debit card that you may get from your bank.)
- No, it does not come with a line of credit as actual
credit cards do, so you may not use it when you haven't
funded the card.
- Are there any fees that I should be aware of?
- Yes, there are a small list of fees that you may view
by clicking on here or on the Fees
section of this web site.
All fees charged are clearly listed and there are no annual
or monthly fees for keeping an account with EntroPay.
- Is there a waiting period between the time that I open
my account and am actually able to use it?
- No, there is not. You may start using your EntroPay account
once you have created you virtual VISA and funded the account.
- How do I report issues that I may come into on EntroPay's
- If you have any issues while using EntroPay's web site,
you will need to contact their support center which you
will find in their menu options.
- Does my virtual VISA expire?
- Yes, but not in the sense that a credit card VISA would.
For your safety and security, virtual VISAs will expire
after a month of inactivity. To reactivate the VISA, simply
load funds onto the card.
- What if I have more questions that are not answered
- If you have more questions about EntroPay, go to their
web site to speak to them directly.